Amazon Baby Wishlist Free Gift
Make an Amazon Baby Wishlist and get a Free Gift! If you’re pregnant and thinking about what you will need to arrange for your newly born baby, it’s an important question that makes every mother confused especially on the delivery of the first child. There is nothing to get worried about because the Amazon baby wishlist can solve your problem in an easy-to-follow way, which you will love. You can easily make an Amazon baby wishlist and get a free gift too!
What should I put on my baby’s wish list?
The Amazon Baby Wishlist is completely free that will help you keep track of things you need to buy for your new baby. Browse the Amazon website and add all the products that you need, you can get the advantage of Amazon’s recommendations on an essential baby gear checklist for your complete satisfaction.
After making Amazon Baby Wishlist, you can share it with your friends and family members, so they know what to buy for you and your new baby. In return you will find out the names of the people who have bought items from your wishlist, this process will help you get the same item twice beside you will know who to thank for the specific gift! It’s a perfect way to organize shopping for all the essential products according to your and your baby’s need, you can also use it for other occasions like a baby shower.
What free baby stuff can I get?
Enjoy one of the best baby deals, as another bonus, create a Baby Wishlist and spend at least £20 on Baby Products to claim one of the following Amazon freebies gifts:
- Tommee Tippee Nappy Bin worth £29.99
- WaterWipes Baby Wipes (4×60 Pack) worth £10.99
- MAM Newborn Baby Box worth £16.99
- Tommee Tippee Bottle worth £7.99
- Fisher-Price Countin’ Reps Dumbbell worth £13.99
For more information about Amazon discount codes, universal Wishlist and Amazon baby wish list UK, you may check the following link on the Amazon UK website. Make an Amazon Baby Wishlist and get a Free Gift; T&Cs apply, entrants must be 18 or older, all product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners, and images for illustration purposes only.
What is Amazon’s baby wishlist?
Amazon Baby Wishlist gives expectant parents access to over 100,000 baby items, ensuring they can fully personalize their list and benefit from:
- Recommendations of top baby wishlist products
- Curated lists of popular products to make shopping for babies easier
- Share the list with friends and family at the click of a button via social media or email
- Thank you list to easily track gifts
- Universal Wishlist: Easily add items from any website for one easy-to-manage wishlist using Amazon Assitant
- Free shipping for Prime members
How to claim Amazon Baby Wishlist benefits and discounts?
- Create an Amazon Baby Wishlist (if you don’t have one already)
- Add items from the Baby Store to your Baby Wishlist.
- Add at least £200 worth of qualifying items – baby products dispatched from and sold by Amazon – from your Amazon Baby Wishlist to your shopping basket. This excludes baby and infant formula, nappies, baby food and toys.
- Proceed to checkout and enter promotional code LIST10 to apply the 10% discount. Prime members can use code LIST15 to claim 15% discount.
United Kingdom customers will be able to claim a one-time discount when they spend £200 or more on eligible baby products on their Amazon Baby Wishlist (the “Offer”). Please make sure to add the products to your Baby Wishlist before proceeding to check out. See full terms and conditions.
How do I register for an Amazon baby wishlist?
- Click the button that will lead you towards the registration page of the Amazon Baby Wishlist
- Provide some of your personal details like your name, email address, shipping address and due date of your child’s delivery (if you’re expecting). You can include a co-owner for the list too if you want to share it with someone, such as your parents or partner.
- Answer some of the simple questions e.g. whether you want to receive news about exclusive discounts, The Amazon Family Newsletter or else.
How do I make my baby’s wishlist public?
Go to your baby wishlist privacy section, and update its settings to make it public, and or make it ready to share with your family and friends, the process is simple:
- Go to your Baby Wishlist
- Select Share from the top navigation menu
- You will see a link to your Wishlist, with the share buttons to various social media networks.
How do I use an Amazon baby wishlist?
To create a Baby Wishlist you’ll need an Amazon account. You can create one free, then log into your account. Click the link below to begin.